HeartSaver CPR, First Aid, AED course for non-healthcare professionals.
Heartsaver courses are intended for individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. This would include teachers, childcare workers, fitness trainers, corporate workers, restaurant employees, lifeguards, coaches, parents, babysitters, and anyone who wants to learn how to do CPR and give First Aid.
The Heartsaver CPR AED course covers adult, child, and infant CPR and use of the AED (Automated External Defibrillator). Included in the course is relief of choking.
Heartsaver First Aid provides first responders with training in basic first aid procedures—including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA. The course covers first aid basics, medical emergencies, injury emergencies, and environmental emergencies.
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course combines all of the information provided in both the CPR AED and First Aid classes into one class.
All courses are scheduled as required by AHA’s regulations. This course is scheduled for 6 hours . Class run times vary based upon competence level, number of students and modules taught. The course typically runs 3 hours for First Aid with Adult only CPR/AED and 4 hours for First Aid with Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED (required for teaching credential).
- Friday, June 30, 2017 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 1:00 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 9:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Monday, July 10, 2017 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Friday, July 14, 2017 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:00 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 9:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 1:00 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 9:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Purchase Class Materials