HeartSaver CPR, First Aid, AED course for non-healthcare professionals.
Heartsaver courses are intended for individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. This would include teachers, childcare workers, fitness trainers, corporate workers, restaurant employees, lifeguards, coaches, parents, babysitters, and anyone who wants to learn how to do CPR and give First Aid.
The Heartsaver CPR AED course covers adult, child, and infant CPR and use of the AED (Automated External Defibrillator). Included in the course is relief of choking.
Heartsaver First Aid provides first responders with training in basic first aid procedures—including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA. The course covers first aid basics, medical emergencies, injury emergencies, and environmental emergencies.
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course combines all of the information provided in both the CPR AED and First Aid classes into one class.
All courses are scheduled as required by AHA’s regulations. This course is scheduled for 6 hours . Class run times vary based upon competence level, number of students and modules taught. The course typically runs 3 hours for First Aid with Adult only CPR/AED and 4 hours for First Aid with Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED (required for teaching credential).
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 1:00 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Friday, October 14, 2016 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 1:30 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 5:00 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 1:00 PMKern CPR- Westwind
- Monday, October 24, 2016 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 9:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 10:00 AMKern CPR- Westwind
- I will call to schedule my classroom session